Need some help here/advice on dusty | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Need some help here/advice on dusty

doodle

Tiger Cub
Dec 12, 2020
Ok in 2017 i bought a dog who i adore and called him Dusty i had the name before the dog, now i hear dusty is going to gc so im beside myself . What do i do , so deed poll name change is an option , so i need a new name i was thinking richo or jack or bannik umm scratch the last one, anyway would love some input as my dog does not look impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Call him Broady. seems to be the only honest loyal bloke left at the club.

Reactions: 11 users
as my dog does not look impressed
That is gold 😂

What about Daniel , Liam ? Even Shai or Jack ?

Oh s*it

Seriously though , all the letting him go to nz & his back sore stuff this season , just leaves a bad taste doesn’t it

That is gold 😂

What about Daniel , Liam ? Even Shai or Jack ?

Oh s*it

Seriously though , all the letting him go to nz & his back sore stuff this season , just leaves a bad taste doesn’t it
well im thinking of making dusty sleep outside from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Just call your dog Dimma and I'll guarantee he will leave you for a new owner....

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Ok in 2017 i bought a dog who i adore and called him Dusty i had the name before the dog, now i hear dusty is going to gc so im beside myself . What do i do , so deed poll name change is an option , so i need a new name i was thinking richo or jack or bannik umm scratch the last one, anyway would love some input as my dog does not look impressed
Call your dog Rusty

Sadly you’ll need to put him down.
RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Call him Dirty. Short for Dirty Sanchez.
Or Rusty short for Rusty Trombone.

Okay after alot of thinking i have decided to keep the name dusty under certain rules
1,No going near male dogs with a hardwick
2. must sit in the back seat of the carr
3, no bolton off when I take the lead off
4 . no tummy tickles when he riolis over
5.Must sit outside the butcher shop and wait not the baker shop

Reactions: 6 users
Okay after alot of thinking i have decided to keep the name dusty under certain rules
1,No going near male dogs with a hardwick
2. must sit in the back seat of the carr
3, no bolton off when I take the lead off
4 . no tummy tickles when he riolis over
5.Must sit outside the butcher shop and wait not the baker shop
He'll be happy to stay at Tigerland then. Plenty of butchers here, and our Baker is about to leave.

The dog's name is Dusty, it should stay as Dusty.

Looking at him will always remind you of Dusty leaving.
I’d be shaving its ass and teaching it to walk backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users