Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

love this;

these picks are highly speculative; no time or place to be blue chip.

and folding Jake Lever in half on debut can't go unrewarded.

Its cultural. Blokes know if they fold Jake lever in half, they get rewarded.

And this lump of New Zealand comes with the wildest dreams.

What price, the fantasy of the St.Vincent doc quote

'these injuries we are treating in Tom Stewart, we usually see in a car crash'

those dreams alone are worth a 2 year deal.

any footy will be a bonus

Lets all be on guard against casual (islander) racism.

and keep Richmond better than Collingwood, in every respect
Much appreciated Easy.

Reactions: 1 users
Watch his power in the goal square after he came on. Hopefully he has practised his fend off.

It does not surprise me that MyKi and Marlion are very close, they both play the same way.

I can't wait to see them hunting in a pack, it'll be like Balmey and Ricky McLean:love:

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
It does not surprise me that MyKi and Marlion are very close, they both play the same way.

I can't wait to see them hunting in a pack, it'll be like Balmey and Ricky McLean:love:

The Brutal Brothers

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Is he really 195/95?

He doesnt look it.

He must have the 40 kg arse?

• Haha
  • Wow
"Hopefully (I'll bring) some excitement, and something different and fresh to the fans."New AFL Tiger Mykelti Lefau and Richmond's National Recruiting Manager Matthew Clarke spoke to the media today.

Last edited:
  • Love
Coffin Dancing GIF
Danger say Hello 👋 What about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Awesome story , seen a few “ special” moments in the magoos from Lefau.

Not sure how our forward half is going to function or be tamed, Balta , Lefau, Kozi, are not exctly blessed with forward footy craft/ nous , Cumberland is a Kamikaze and very unpredictable, Shai and Dustin play there own games .

We could well have a forward half that simply can’t be worked out or it could be like smash up derby’s ….exciting times

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Awesome story , seen a few “ special” moments in the magoos from Lefau.

Not sure how our forward half is going to function or be tamed, Balta , Lefau, Kozi, are not exctly blessed with forward footy craft/ nous , Cumberland is a Kamikaze and very unpredictable, Shai and Dustin play there own games .

We could well have a forward half that simply can’t be worked out or it could be like smash up derby’s ….exciting times

Its a midget pinata,

But filled with massive blokes.

Keen to hear more from the VfL watchers.

Where does he play long term?

Is he the first Gigantic, truly terrifying pressure forward?

How quick is he? Spring? Tank? Etc

C'mon fellas, you know who you are*

* naysayers need not apply.

Reactions: 1 user
How many games will the AFL suspend him for?
Yes, I bet they are already sharpening their pencils.

I've seen MyKi fold a few players in half in the VFL with perfectly timed tackles. A well timed tackle is just as good as a hip and shoulder, he might be well advised to tackle rather than going the bump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Its a midget pinata,

But filled with massive blokes.

Keen to hear more from the VfL watchers.

Where does he play long term?

Is he the first Gigantic, truly terrifying pressure forward?

How quick is he? Spring? Tank? Etc

C'mon fellas, you know who you are*

* naysayers need not apply.
3 pages back on this thread I posted Lefau's 2017 combine results so in case you missed them:

Running Vertical Leap: 100cm – Mykelti Lefau

20m Sprint: 2.91 seconds – Mykelti Lefau

Beep Test: 14.10 – Mykelti Lefau

As far as VFL goes we've only had 11 games to go by as June last year was his return from an ACL.
Didn't see him dominate as a fwd but last 4 games they moved him into the midfield and had something like 64 possessions and 39 tackles.

Has trained forward the whole pre-season and in his video he said that is where he will start and fine tune his craft.
He also said he is as competitive on the ground as he is in the air and who am i to argue when you look at his athletic capabilities.

As good as his vertical leap is purported to be I haven't witnessed a lot of overhead contested marks but i haven't seen him out marked often either, at least if he doesn't mark you think he will still apply the pressure when the ball hits the ground?

• Love