Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

Have got some Daniel Chick vibes with the young samoan

Think he may surprise a few with the impact he may have

Reactions: 1 users
Cant wait until June 1st when he lines up on Tom Shitbloke Stewart. Karma’s a *smile*.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Here are some of Lefau's 2017 combine results:

2017 Results:

Running Vertical Leap: 100cm – Mykelti Lefau

20m Sprint: 2.91 seconds – Mykelti Lefau

Beep Test: 14.10 – Mykelti Lefau

**As a comparison Lefau's Running Vertical Leap is only 2cm below AFL record holder Nic Naitanui (102cm) o_O

All recorded before his ACL but still one powerful specimen.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
I’m not an avid track or VFL watcher but some of the ‘moments’ I saw this guy do last year in the VFL made me think how is this guy not on a list.

And now he is. Reckon in the full professional environment he is going to come on pretty quickly.

My early call is a rotating inside mid in 2 years. Quick and hurts. Just needs to have the tank to get to a lot of contests and the training environment to up the skills. The attitude and persisting through adversity stuff seems to be there just to get it where he has. And gee he has the rig and physique.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m not an avid track or VFL watcher but some of the ‘moments’ I saw this guy do last year in the VFL made me think how is this guy not on a list.

And now he is. Reckon in the full professional environment he is going to come on pretty quickly.

My early call is a rotating inside mid in 2 years. Quick and hurts. Just needs to have the tank to get to a lot of contests and the training environment to up the skills. The attitude and persisting through adversity stuff seems to be there just to get it where he has. And gee he has the rig and physique.
Already has the tank, doesn't need to find one.
Was good in the club's 2km time trial and his 14.1 beep test as an 18yr indicates it has never been a problem.
Anything above 14 in a beep is considered very good in AFL circles.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Should wear the #42 and might as well get him to do the haka pre-game.

Reactions: 1 user
Already has the tank, doesn't need to find one.
Was good in the club's 2km time trial and his 14.1 beep test as an 18yr indicates it has never been a problem.
Anything above 14 in a beep is considered very good in AFL circles.
Sounds good. Maybe it’s the smarts to get to the right spots more often then as I didn’t see him on screen enough. Just did my google beep research. 13.3 average afl 14 very very good 15 rare / elite.

MyKi on one wing and Marlion on the other......you know it makes sense.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Congrats to the boy. After watching yesterday he clearly imposed himself more than Schofield and looked to be ready for the next level if/when needed.