Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

Not as much of a long shot as you may believe, hence his naming in the main game ahead of Cumberland.

Mkelti had another one percenter standout moment at training on Sunday that earnt the applause of the stands, the only such moment of the day.

A beautiful pass that had a bit of air destined for Juddy seemed a fete accompli, then out of the corner of our eyes came a thundering beast who had no right to make the contest and make the spoil, my heart was in my mouth, if Lefau had not managed to collect clean ball and thump it over the boundary and instead made contact with Juddy they would have been gathering his body parts from the condemned Jack Dyer Stand :cool: .

So the applause may have been for the spoil or that Juddy is still of this world ;)
Just got to jeep him away from Shai in that case Caesar ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Could Myki play mobile CHF instead of Koschitzke?

Would provide flexibilty for resting rucks/extra small forward/midfield rotation.
The player he most reminds me of is Noah Balta, with his tackling skills the added extra described above.
Like to see him play midfield to night. Cox v Big Sam with a bump to the rib cage for dessert!

Reactions: 1 user
If he folds Maynard or Cox tonight,

he'll be a hall-of-famer before debut

Reactions: 4 users
If he folds Maynard or Cox tonight,

he'll be a hall-of-famer before debut
france rugby GIF by Guinness Six Nations

Footage under 12's

Reactions: 1 users
Was wondering where I had seen the name Mykelti before. In Forrest Gump the character Bubba was played by Mykelti Williamson

So a possible nickname for Lefau could be Bubba

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Was wondering where I had seen the name Mykelti before. In Forrest Gump the character Bubba was played by Mykelti Williamson

Nice pick up!

Reactions: 1 user

Love it. You may have to run it by CT, he's got a bee in his bonnet over a nickname for Lefau for some reason.

Personally would prefer him picked instead of Kosi.

Looked like he copped a knock to his elbow in VFL game
Anyone know if he’s injured?

Looked like he copped a knock to his elbow in VFL game
Anyone know if he’s injured?
Heard on Tiger Talk hyper extended elbow. They expected him to miss but didn't get into it. I can't find any further news.

Reactions: 2 users