Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

The Rock? (Big Samoan heritage and spent some of his childhood in NZ.)

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if he could play wing? Has good athletic traits. Imagine having Marlion on 1 wing, a winger like Josh Diacos, goes, whoops that guys a bit tough I'll switch wings and then comes face to face (or more likely face to upper chest) with Lefau on the other wing. Daicos goes "maybe I'll head to the bench"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Rather than picking other, tenuously physically linked people to name him after, why don't we let him be himself.

Reactions: 2 users
Lefau.
The sound of enforced exhilation as Mykelti's shoulder makes contact with the breastbone.

• Haha
  • Love
Look out, Myke has lost a few years!

“Mykelti Lefau is another who could make an impact up forward, having beaten out Mitch Schofield for Richmond’s last list spot.

The Kiwi forward signed on this week after an impressive summer training with the Tigers, coupled with some decent form in the match simulation.

The 23-year-old certainly has the build to contend for a senior debut, with a hulking frame that lets him dominate smaller rivals.”

“Mykelti Lefau is another who could make an impact up forward, having beaten out Mitch Schofield for Richmond’s last list spot.

The Kiwi forward signed on this week after an impressive summer training with the Tigers, coupled with some decent form in the match simulation.

The 23-year-old certainly has the build to contend for a senior debut, with a hulking frame that lets him dominate smaller rivals.”
Well that stuffed my theory of him getting shorter with age.
He should now be near 200cm

• Love
  • Haha

Except Lefau is 26 years old

Reactions: 1 user