Mobile ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mobile ticketing

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
I've purchased a General Admission ticket and its one of those Mobile Tickets. Does anyone know how they are used to gain entry? Is it just a matter of scanning your phone at the main turn styles?

DragaTheCro said:
I've purchased a General Admission ticket and its one of those Mobile Tickets. Does anyone know how they are used to gain entry? Is it just a matter of scanning your phone at the main turn styles?

Yes

How did you go draga? I just heard on the news there were major issues with this last night with people missing some of the game.

Legends of 1980 said:
How did you go draga? I just heard on the news there were major issues with this last night with people missing some of the game.
Had no dramas Legends. Just scanned the barcode on my phone and it worked just fine.

Cool. Good to hear. I heard that there were around 2000 people where barcodes weren't sent. So after lining up to get in they were told to go line up at the tiketek area to get a printed ticket.
Good that you didn't have issues

We had the issue only got one of four in and the line up to get a print out added 50 mins to entry so missed all pre game banner etc

I accidentally selected the mobile ticket instead of the print at home option. Does anyone know if ticketek will change it to a print at home version?

I am worried about this crap happening again this week,

I've used the mobile ticket a few times, including Davis Cup last month, with no issue, but at the Golden Slipper last week it wouldn't scan. Common sense: an attendant simply overrode the gate and I was in.