Milestone games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Milestone games

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
Bugger me....my beloved tigers used to have an issue with opposition milestone games...so whats the go with this year ? Im gonna declare every game from now on an opposition milestone game.....Fantastic effort Tigers !
Especially Maric :clap​

We have a few coming up for ourselves, let's hope the trend finishes before the rest of ours role around...

Cotchin and Ivan 150 vs.the Suns

Ty Vickery 100 vs. Essendon?

Pretty sure we fumbled Chappy's milestone 200 game fairly recently.
Seems to have been a fairly dodgy season this year for most of the big milestones.

CMaXIoyW8AAjCxu.png

Now I see why we bought Morris in.
Nothing like seeing a milestone game celebrated by star jumps

There's a slight chance we could face Essendon with their new coach if the club finally show the balls to get rid of golden balls himself.

Tenacious said:
There's a slight chance we could face Essendon with their new coach if the club finally show the balls to get rid of golden balls himself.
Well - this looks the case now - even if it is an interim coach and it'll be his 2nd game in charge.
But maybe they'll show a bit more fight on the night.

Tenacious said:
Well - this looks the case now - even if it is an interim coach and it'll be his 2nd game in charge.
But maybe they'll show a bit more fight on the night.

Perhaps. And they play the Gold Coast this weekend, surely a win this week for them?

Wonder who will coach them until the end of the season?! Actually, scrub that, don't really care... ;D