Metro & Country League Results | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Metro & Country League Results

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
We might'nt have had much Tigers joy in the AFL, but in a couple of local leagues some Tiger teams have won flags.
In EFNL Premier division, Balwyn Tigers beat East Ringwood by 2 points.

In Division 1 Mitcham Tigers beat Park Orchards by 40 points.
So there'll be 2 Tigers teams in Premier division next year.

In Division 2, Boronia Hawks won their 2nd, 2nd division flag in 2 years. They didn't get promoted this season due to a league restructure. They will now be promoted to 1st Division next year.

Division 3 premiers Surrey Park won their 2nd flag in a row & will head to 2 Division.

Scoresby won the Division 4 flag & will head to 3rd Divy. They've had a dramatic fall over the last 10 or so years formerly being a 1st/Premier stalwart.

In NFNL 1st Division Heidelberg Tigers won. I should add that they beat Montmorency who are the Magpies. Beautiful :))

Please post results you know of from local competitions you're interested in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
We might'nt have had much Tigers joy in the AFL, but in a couple of local leagues some Tiger teams have won flags.
In EFNL Premier division, Balwyn Tigers beat East Ringwood by 2 points.

In Division 1 Mitcham Tigers beat Park Orchards by 40 points.
So there'll be 2 Tigers teams in Premier division next year.

In Division 2, Boronia Hawks won their 2nd, 2nd division flag in 2 years. They didn't get promoted this season due to a league restructure. They will now be promoted to 1st Division next year.

Division 3 premiers Surrey Park won their 2nd flag in a row & will head to 2 Division.

Scoresby won the Division 4 flag & will head to 3rd Divy. They've had a dramatic fall over the last 10 or so years formerly being a 1st/Premier stalwart.

In NFNL 1st Division Heidelberg Tigers won. I should add that they beat Montmorency who are the Magpies. Beautiful :))

Please post results you know of from local competitions you're interested in.
SANFL grand final tomorrow.
Norwood vs Glenelg. It should be a cracker

Reactions: 1 users
Healesville Bloods won the flag by 10 goals over Warburton!
Playing for the bloods..ex Tiger Aaron Edwards and ex Kanga Levi Greenwood.
Cody Anderson sat the game out.

Cheltenham Rosellas play Dingley in the Southern Footy League 1st Division Granny tomorrow. The Rosellas won the flag last year coached by former Tiger Des Ryan. He retired & was replaced by another former Tiger Justin Pickering who was an assistant to Ryan for a few years.