Lids will get a hard tag by Freo this week...guaranteed! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lids will get a hard tag by Freo this week...guaranteed!

boysfromtheG said:
We need to get over this to beat the shockers!
If he plays the same role he's been playing they'll be doing themselves a disservice, and they still have to cover Cotchin, Martin and Miles. Then there's the Edwards problem. Of course we have the same issue with their ball movers.

DirtyDogTiger said:
They didn't tag Danger just Let him go head to head with Fyfe.

Big reason why they are undefeated. Ross has stopped being so negative in his tactics, hasn't tagged once this year. And with a midfield of Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Hill, Pearce, Neale who could blame him?

They won't tag him and if they did, he'd still perform. Always does.

It's one of those perceptions that's a bit overblown IMO... even on a bad day he gets over 20 possessions and plays with class. Just one of those things where the media repeats something over and over again until they start to believe their own crap. Then he only gets 21 touches one week of the year and they harp on about how he can't beat a tag... confirmation bias at it's worst...

I do not think it is a question, who is going to tag our guns , but, can our guns out tag their guns of which they out gun us in numbers , on paper that is.

Will be a hard test but a great test.
Freos old men and bigger bodies versus our Tigercubs.

The way we are playing atm,I reckon we will have a great crack.
Go Tiges.

What is it with Lids and Subi. Shoulders slump, plays behind, won't lead up and his field kicking goes to hell in a basket, it was like he was like he was looking over his shoulder for Crowley.

Bill James said:
What is it with Lids and Subi. Shoulders slump, plays behind, won't lead up and his field kicking goes to hell in a basket, it was like he was like he was looking over his shoulder for Crowley.

Yeah I didn't think his body language was great either, compared to what it has been. Maybe not 100%.

Funny . I thought lids was great at the start, setting up the win . Didn't see him for 4 qtrs , sure. But I thought he did damage when the damage was done, if ya know what I mean.

He seemed a little off, wonder if he was 100%. That tackle in the centre when he got pinged for dropping it was really odd when I just expected him to burst away from Balantine (?). A couple of poor kicking decisions as well that resulted in easy marks to the Freo backman and an intercept at CHF.

Easy to be a critical armchair supporter, but he is usually more precise than that.

His field kicking was horrendous. Hopefully he lifts his game against west coast.