Lids coming up on the Sunday Footy Show | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lids coming up on the Sunday Footy Show

Tiger_Shark said:
did Browny watch the game.

King votes ahead of Tuck :headscratch

I didn't watch it either, but from the radio call, I would give votes to several players ahead of King.

I'm not a big King fan, but Browny did make a good point that he tagged Rodan out of the game, D-Rod only had 8 touches.

Chocco said:
I'm not a big King fan, but Browny did make a good point that he tagged Rodan out of the game, D-Rod only had 8 touches.

i'm not going to disagree that King did well on D-Rod

however, i feel D-Rod was found out by wet weather footy. the bigger, hard bodied clearance kings like Tucky, Martin, & Cotch, etc, monstered him out of the game. everytime he got the footy or got near it in the clinches he was tackled, bumped, and pushed out of the way.

Was planning to provide a summary but the phone rang right as he came on.
Ended it quickly but missed half of it by the time I got off

You didn't miss a lot, I did catch him making a mess of saying "died in the wool supporters" by saying "dying supporters"

For those that didn't see it he did mention that Nason was planning on cutting his hair sometime next year but he will do it for charity, good lad.

thought lids presented ok...agree with others here...appeared nervous and not a media performer...as long as he performs on the ground couldn't care less but don't see him as captain material...anyway...go tiges!!!

I thought he did alright as he's not usually doing the media rounds anyway. Would you guys be nervous? It's only normal to have a few butterflies.

he also showed why he is not captain... the way he presented is a far cry from how Newman presents

mad_doggy911 said:
I thought he did alright as he's not usually doing the media rounds anyway. Would you guys be nervous? It's only normal to have a few butterflies.

Hell yeah I'd be nervous, wasn't having a crack at him, just pointing it out. Some ppl or born to be in front of a camera others aren't, even the Navara promo he does with Crawf on the footy show he looks nervous/rigid.

Jezza81 said:
For those that didn't see it he did mention that Nason was planning on cutting his hair sometime next year but he will do it for charity, good lad.
What about this year?