Leaders please. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leaders please.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Now that the poorest of poor seasons at Tigerland is over I am wondering with the potential of a truckload of newbies coming to the fold who should be the onfield leader for next season?As far as the off field is concerned reckon we should put Pickett in the play hard coach role.Any thoughts would be welcome.

Reactions: 1 user
Now that the poorest of poor seasons at Tigerland is over I am wondering with the potential of a truckload of newbies coming to the fold who should be the onfield leader for next season?As far as the off field is concerned reckon we should put Pickett in the play hard coach role.Any thoughts would be welcome.
This is the chance for kids with this attitude to step up and I reckon Gibbo is the man. IMO, Broad as skipper and Gibbo as VC to learn under him.

We need another Cotchin and Riewoldt. They were instant leaders the minute they played VFL. These guys win premierships as they lead and inspire everyone around them.

Reactions: 2 users
We need another Cotchin and Riewoldt. They were instant leaders the minute they played VFL. These guys win premierships as they lead and inspire everyone around them.
Still to be drafted.

• Love

This is the chance for kids with this attitude to step up and I reckon Gibbo is the man. IMO, Broad as skipper and Gibbo as VC to learn under him.
What about we see if he can come back & get a regular game first?

Reactions: 1 users
As posted on another thread ......
Given all the recent talk about loyalty to RFC and the exodus of players who don't want to do the hard yards for the Yellow and Black, I just want to give a huge shout out to Nathan Broad.
How damn good is Broady and his attitude to the Club and his team mates!!
Possibly should give serious consideration to him being named the next skipper of the Club.
A true ambassador, warrior and genuine good bloke that's proud to wear the Yellow and Black through thick and thick and in the good and difficult times.
Thanks, Broady

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
As posted on another thread ......
Given all the recent talk about loyalty to RFC and the exodus of players who don't want to do the hard yards for the Yellow and Black, I just want to give a huge shout out to Nathan Broad.
How damn good is Broady and his attitude to the Club and his team mates!!
Possibly should give serious consideration to him being named the next skipper of the Club.
A true ambassador, warrior and genuine good bloke that's proud to wear the Yellow and Black through thick and thick and in the good and difficult times.
Thanks, Broady
...... and he gets strippers to pose for great photos!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:

Certainly not gone, but after a serious injury will he be as good ?
Hopefully yes, but a leader at this stage, not yet, let’s get him playing first.
Yeah don't know if he is a leader and regardless why put that extra pressure on him after all he's been through? Let him focus on himself.