Last Man Standing. Midsy wins. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Last Man Standing. Midsy wins.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Each round of the season simply pick one team that you think is a certainty to win. If your chosen team wins, you remain in the competition and get to pick another team in the next round. If your pick loses or has a draw or you don't make a pick you are eliminated from the competition.

You cannot pick the same team in any three consecutive rounds. So for example, if you pick Richmond to win in round 1, you cannot pick Richmond in rounds 2 or 3.

Also, you cannot tip against the same team in any three consecutive rounds. So if you pick Richmond to beat Carlton this round you cannot pick the team that plays Carlton in rounds 2 and 3.

To prevent unfair statistical advantages, your tip must be posted by the first bounce of the first game of any round.

No new competitors can join after the Richmond vs Carlton game has started.

Round 1
Thursday, April 2
Carlton vs. Richmond (MCG) (N)

Saturday, April 4
Melbourne vs. Gold Coast (MCG)
Sydney vs. Essendon (ANZ) (T)
Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood (G) (N)
Western Bulldogs vs. West Coast Eagles (ES) (N)

Sunday, April 5
St Kilda vs. GWS (ES)
Adelaide Crows vs. North Melbourne (AO)
Fremantle vs. Port Adelaide (PS) (T)

Monday, April 6
Hawthorn vs. Geelong (MCG)

Re: Last Man Standing 2015

Richmond for me thanks Yinnar

Welcome back Yinnar and thanks for your time in collating and running this comp.

I'm going to throw it all in on us in round 1. Not the first year I've gone into round 1 optimistically. Hopefully I won't be disappointed this year. Go Tiges!

Sydney for me thanks Yinnar

Swans please.

Thanks heaps for running this again Yinnar. Greatly appreciated. :)

I'll have Swans please.