Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

TigerED said:
I love his niggle, whether he beats his opponent or they beat him, the next time he’s side by side with them he’s pushing, shoving, bumping them with his head. He never stops!!!!

For some reason...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9aGIzMJPFw

hes got a better goal conversion rate than Matthew Lloyd, and doesnt look like getting any worse.

My 6 year old daughter got the after game football from him. She loves him now but not as much as I do !

Some crucial goals tonight. Great kicking style and a real cool customer. Virtual match-winner tonight. His final goal from deep in the pocket was a ripper.

GEDS1 said:
My 6 year old daughter got the after game football from him. She loves him now but not as much as I do !

Great stuff mate.

Fantastic game again. I just love his ability to make it hard for defenders. They would be very mindful to not get tackled by him.