Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

I had my doubts about this guy last year. But I’ve grown to seriously like him. He offers soo much more than just possessions and goals.

He’s brings the pain

who would of ever of thought...but he is a walk up start in our 22.......brutal and tough as nails..and a bloody great kcik..has played his role with absolute 100 per cent perfection

Star Roos defender in hospital after JLT injury = ROBBIE Tarrant

I am guessing Mr sept must have been around that incident! :hihi

wayne said:
Nank, KMac, Jack (Jack Graham that is) and Towner... 4 of the meanest mofos in the game!

forgot grimesy. Broady and Richmonds Greatest Love Machine often seem to lose their footing after arriving a bit late and fall fairly heavily on blokes also.

But Towner is the King of Crunch.

Ghost of Punt Road said:
So, the big question.

Who wins a fight between Scott Turner and Jacob Townsend? :clap :clap :clap :clap :rofl :rofl :rofl

I think I'd back Scotty in a fist fight, but if it was run up and ram, mountain goat-type affair, I think Towner would put Scotty in hospital.

The guy i'd love to see Towner belt the bejesus out of is Melbourne's biggest pest the bed Bugg.

tigerman said:
The guy i'd love to see Towner belt the bejesus out of is Melbourne's biggest pest the bed Bugg.

Or that muppets for the Lions (?) ex blues red head. A few glasses of red and I get forgetful.

Tiger Rob said:
Mitch Robinson. Anyway scratch that, Viney or for some karma back at the dogs, Liberatore.

Robinson's mate Robertson has got something coming to him as well after scragging Dusty all game last year.

easy said:
forgot grimesy. Broady and Richmonds Greatest Love Machine often seem to lose their footing after arriving a bit late and fall fairly heavily on blokes also.

But Towner is the King of Crunch.

Cotch, even Shank has a bit of mongrel about him these days.

We've got quite a few mongrels on the list now. :hihi

I love his niggle, whether he beats his opponent or they beat him, the next time he’s side by side with them he’s pushing, shoving, bumping them with his head. He never stops!!!!