Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

zippadeee said:
What? The $50 bucks or Jacob 'the Road Train' Townsend running over collingwoods's defence.

His Tackle on Jones is my highlight of this season.

Jones and Goodwin spent all morning searching for his Ribs somewhere in the City side goal square

Is this it?

tenor.gif

Haven’t seen a replay , but live at the ground I was under the impression lever was beating him , not in the niggle, but when the footy came near them .

But happy to be proven wrong .

Yeah Towner loves the driving head first tackle. He did it to a melbourne player without the ball at one stage

kiwitiger said:
Haven’t seen a replay , but live at the ground I was under the impression lever was beating him , not in the niggle, but when the footy came near them .

But happy to be proven wrong .

Has been interesting reading people's positive thoughts on JTs game. Personally thought he got whipped, largely as he seemed to be focusing way too much on hitting people, instead of getting the ball. Could it have been a directive?

Maybe the couldve cornered Townser in the changerooms before the game Waterboy Style and hold up a picture of Treloar or Pendlebury or whoever and then tell Townser he called Townsers Mumma bad names, and that wouldve been the end of em ;D

Disappointed Towner has been dropped, it certainly lowers our physicality. However you couldn't drop Higgins and someone had to make way for Caddy.

it's a strategy to rest him

he is a ram in the contest and will not last the season playing the way he does

the team will miss him ...........but it's a long season .........................remember we are talking about MR sept here !!!!

nswtiger said:

the team will miss him ...........but it's a long season .........................remember we are talking about MR sept here !!!!

nswtiger said:
thx for the love Craig .....................its all ok

let give the kids a go!!!

Good words nsw. Towner will be back after sharpening his axe in the 2nds.

and one more thing

caddy needs Jacob ..not the other way around!!

let see how caddy plays without Jacob around!!

nswtiger said:

Rested , will be brought back round 21