Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

Blind Turn said:
"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrremember Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme?"
* Corrected for accuracy.
FFS - would you seriously say that to JT in a face to face conversation?
You reckon he'd find that funny?

Tenacious said:
FFS - would you seriously say that to JT in a face to face conversation?
You reckon he'd find that funny?
Why would he find it funny that someone was mocking his stutter?

I didn't translate that as an stutter comment when I first read it.

Making fun of a speech impediment - not on. ( he has managed that magnificently and I think recent talking post his end of 2017 heroics has helped him enormously... good on him!!)
Making fun of Jake Lever post his last effort vs Richmond - go nuts!

The Mole said:
Why would he find it funny that someone was mocking his stutter?
Obviously JT wouldn't find it funny and that's because it's a weak, miserable and unfunny comment to have made here on the forum.
In fact I'm absolutely sure the poster wouldn't have the guts to say something like that it to JT.
And that only proves that the lousy comment shouldn't have written here in the first place.

Settle down people. It was only a joke ( obviously a bad one).
For everyone's reference, I know Jacob very well and we take the *smile* out of each other but sorry If I've offended anyone

Blind Turn said:
For everyone's reference, I know Jacob very well and we take the p!ss out of each other but sorry If I've offended anyone

I thought it was Lever stuttering 8-

Couldn't stand this kid in our side, but his efforts since the freo game has him in my top 5, (just behind Grigg)
The kid is tough and a outstanding kick for goal.
If it wasn't for caddy, we would've never ever seen it.

Blind Turn said:
For everyone's reference, I know Jacob very well and we take the p!ss out of each other but sorry If I've offended anyone
Job's right.
Anyway lets hope that JT absolutely steamrolls Lever and makes Melb wonder why they bothered with him.

More of this please

images

Blind Turn said:

So that must mean you know Hampson REALLY, REALLY well !!!

:rofl

its great to see zippadeee is a true believer in Jacob!

never in doubt, he could play this game ......his way!!!!!

easy said:
I thought it was Lever stuttering 8-
Lever's form appears to be stuttering after joining Smelbourne, or perhaps it's more since spending an afternoon play date with Towner.

I know he should have kicked two, but that tackle on jones was unbelievable. He's got the melbourne defence taking their eyes off the ball. Love him.

His attack on the man is next level
Never gives up best slab of beer
Weve ever traded for.

shad said:
I know he should have kicked two, but that tackle on jones was unbelievable. He's got the melbourne defence taking their eyes off the ball. Love him.
It was fantastic. Had him lined up well before Jone took possession and then connected at the perfect moment!