Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

Good to see him back in form with 3 goals.

Date with Lever awaits.

Lever was average at best today. A lot of ball watching.

Nomorewaiting said:
Good to see him back in form with 3 goals.

Date with Lever awaits.

Towner v Fist of Fairy Lever. No contest

Nomorewaiting said:
Date with Lever awaits.

He'll be doing a lot of Jacob watching next Tuesday, he'll dead set be shitting himself.

Live at the ground you could see through his body language , his confidence grow after he kicked that first goal , the swagger returned

Watched the GF again yesterday and watched the Qtr time agro closely. Townsend didn't start hard but seemed to snap at something that was said. Caddy is full on at Lever and even Dusty, who doesn't normally get too involved is there pushing and shouting at Lever.

Anzac eve is going to be fun

Baloo said:
Watched the GF again yesterday and watched the Qtr time agro closely. Townsend didn't start hard but seemed to snap at something that was said. Caddy is full on at Lever and even Dusty, who doesn't normally get too involved is there pushing and shouting at Lever.

The trigger may have been the reported crack about Jacob's stutter.

A big game from Townser would be nice this week rag dolling a few plastic Demons and slotting another 3 goals would be enjoyable.

Here's a thought.
If Caddy doesn't go down injured against the Can'ts last year, does Townsend ever play for the RFC again? Do we win the flag?
Everything happens for a reason.

I am looking forward to this bloke walking up to Jake Lever next Tuesday night and saying " remember me? "

Perfect match up for a guy like Lever.

Sintiger said:
I am looking forward to this bloke walking up to Jake Lever next Tuesday night and saying " remember me? "

Maybe he can ask where he keeps his runner up medal.

Sintiger said:

[/quote
"Remember Me?"
* Corrected for accuracy.