Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

MB78 said:
Must stay in the team. He makes defenders look sideways. His finishing skills have also been excellent.

Townser stays ...... hes the only really reliable set shot up front at the moment.

craig said:
Sicily wont try it on Townser he's just a mouth plastic tuff guy.

Looks like he didnt want to play Richmond or Play on Jacob so he thought he might take the week off

Yeah he was very ordinary today. No impact at all. He probably gets another week to prove himself but he needs to lift.

Needs a rest in the 2’s

We badly need a 2nd tall like Moore or Chol to play to give Nank and Jack a chop out

i like him in the side, hes hard as *smile*, but he needs to find a way to be useful if hes not scoring goals or smashing heads.

They said he'd gone off with an injury on the radio broadcast. Hopefully that is the case. Thought he was OK against Carlton. But nothing from him since.

Tigertool said:
Phwoar! Kicked 4.2 three weeks ago, Caesar. You're a tough marker.

Whoops!! I have a short attention span, make it 2 quiet weeks not 3.

Jacob will know that his performances have not been at the level he would like but i think he has earned a bit of slack and playing against Brisbane might kick his form back to where it was.

Has earned a chance

this week he was playing #2 key , as mr Dyererer might say. Stepped up a level with caddy out, and it was in fine company against stratton and sometimes frawley.
and he struggled against a classy key back who is bigger n stronger, but he just needs to keep presenting and contesting.