Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

Tigers of Old said:
I did love his 'Don't Argue' on Plowman in the last term that left him clutching at thin air. Jacob is growing in confidence..

The Dusty dont argue is permeating its way through the RFC side, there's a few having a go with it of recent even the skipper has thrown out a few as has Caddy.

bowden4president said:
I was right behind that last goal of his. The shot was gun barrel straight. Love that we finally have a reliable set shot at goal in our forward line!

Said something similar yesterday. He's got such a great action that his kicking at goal is so straight. Even the behind he kicked in the first quarter from the pocket went very straight, didn't get the bend to kick the goal but really showed his action and why he's got such a great conversion %.

craig said:
The Dusty dont argue is permeating its way through the RFC side, there's a few having a go with it of recent even the skipper has thrown out a few as has Caddy.

Yes Craigo reckon Dusty is giving lessons at training. Well at least most of our boys have been on the end of a few of his fends lol.
Congrats on 20k btw. Good to see you posting more regularly.

Tigers of Old said:
Yes Craigo reckon Dusty is giving lessons at training. Well at least most of our boys have been on the end of a few of his fends lol.
Congrats on 20k btw. Good to see you posting more regularly.

Cheers bro gotta fair way to go to catch you thogh ;) :fing32

Just realised (from snakes player votes), that we have our very own

JT.

stoked.

craig said:

I did my first don't argue ever in a Masters practice match yesterday. Very proud of myself.

tigerlove said:
I did my first don't argue ever in a Masters practice match yesterday. Very proud of myself.

Same, I was at Coles and an old lady tried to push pass.
"Not on my watch" I yelled as I gave her a don't argue into the freezer section.

She struggled to get up afterwards.
I thought Dusty would have been proud of that one.

se7en said:
"Not on my watch" I yelled as I gave her a don't argue into the freezer section.

Ha, did you pull her back out or is she still there frozen over?

se7en said:

You prick! That was my nan!

tigertim said:
You prick! That was my nan!

Apologises.
She was acting like a real peanut at the time.
She's still in aisle 12 if you want to get her.

se7en said:
Apologises.
She was acting like a real peanut at the time.
She's still in aisle 12 if you want to get her.
Nah, never liked her the old cow.

se7en said:

I got a don't argue from a grandma in India when I was trying to get onto a bus. Pretty weak though.

mainlandy said:
Quiet night. He was due for one

Took opposition by surprise late last year. Teams will have had time to make plans in the off-season so this year is a big test for him.