Jack's Mark-Thanks to Nwonash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack's Mark-Thanks to Nwonash

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
How awesome does this look and how clever was nwonash to capture the moment. Thanks heaps for sharing it with us.

30287_400749563850_834548850_4243994_5802209_n.jpg

Great mark, when/where does voting open for mark of the year?

:clap Great snap

Come on Collo you should be pushing to your left for the crumb not to the boundry line ;D

CC TIGER said:
Come on Collo you should be pushing to your left for the crumb not to the boundry line ;D

Why bother going through the motions when it was obvious Jack was going to bring that down in one grab.

rosy23 said:
How awesome does this look and how clever was nwonash to capture the moment. Thanks heaps for sharing it with us.

30287_400749563850_834548850_4243994_5802209_n.jpg

Never seen a lazy/skinny/flanker/3rd tall take a mark like that in my life. ::)

Petersen has done it for the hawks a couple of times this year.

Barnzy said:

Go Jughead!

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Portals/0/images_richmond/100%20Moments/Marks%20of%20the%20century/MOTC_Bourke.jpg

Anyways I digress.. ;D

Tigers of Old said:
Go Jughead!

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Portals/0/images_richmond/100%20Moments/Marks%20of%20the%20century/MOTC_Bourke.jpg

Anyways I digress.. ;D

:hihi That was a nice mark, not many of the youngsters would remember the past.

Barnzy said:

Well there was Carl Peterson the week before for the Hawks ;D

geoffryprettyboy said:
:hihi That was a nice mark, not many of the youngsters would remember the past.
Took a few screamers during his career Jughead. Shame he couldn't do much else.

CC TIGER said:

Yep. Need to be a better seagull like the fella roving here. Not sure who he is.

MOTC_Roach.jpg