In case you weren't aware, Burgers v Coasters on ABC TV today 1:10 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

In case you weren't aware, Burgers v Coasters on ABC TV today 1:10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilodon

Tiger Rookie
Apr 22, 2005
This should really be on the Coburg forum.

But in case people weren't tracking that forum, and were trusting TV listings published last week, Coburg is playing Gold Coast right about now.

Possibly the advertised game was changed due to the Karmichael (?) Hunt hoo-haa.

Go Tiges!

Smilodon said:
This should really be on the Coburg forum.

But in case people weren't tracking that forum, and were trusting TV listings published last week, Coburg is playing Gold Coast right about now.

Possibly the advertised game was changed due to the Karmichael (?) Hunt hoo-haa.

Go Tiges!

Not showing up on iView unfortunately... :(

EDIT// Sorry, yes it is:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/feed.htm

I'll lock this thread. People will still be alerted to the fact the game is on telly but it will prevent it being discussed on 3 different threads as is happening at the moment. There's a game thread on the Coburg board. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.