I'm Excited | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I'm Excited

Even though it's not the real thing yet, I am too Froars.

I just reckon this is a gonna be a good year. ;)

I need help. I'm not the least bit excited. :'(
I thought I would be but I'm not. ???
I'm glad that the pretend cup is here cos it will give us something to discuss on the boards. :D
It's great it will put footy back in the papers and on telly. ;)
I'm happier it is here cos it means footy season is getting closer. ;D
But I'm worried I don't have the usual anticipation looking forward to Friday night. :-/
Laff accused me last year of going over to the dark side...the third stooge alongside Diggler and himself. :-X
Was I that negative? :mad:
Have I lost my passion? :'(
Or is it just the calm before the storm as this Wizard interuption paves the way for our premiership season? :) :) :)

GO TIGES

I'm excited 2, but I don't know about these rule changes.
"Umpires in the formal pre-season competition will don bright orange t-shirts and matching socks". :-/ As if the umpires don't have it hard enough already.
Who is going to the game? I will be for sure.
Go Tiges.

Rosy, forget about the tellie, the papers, the anticipation, Laff, Diggles, negativity, losing your passion.

Just think about those short shorts lol

so am I!!! yay!!! footy is finally back :D and about time I say.

I've never missed footy so much befor and this off season has seemed so long.

I'll be going to the game for sure :) - hurry up Friday night hehe.

GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS EAT E'M ALIVE ;D

I'm excited. Same *smile*, different year. Same old same olds. Get a new coach and sack a few of those senior hacks, then I will be excited. :-/

Diggler you are a negative piece of s**t.

The black and yellow will be in action tomoro night, and for me it cause for a little celebration.

A very happy little tiger camper ;D ;D

Diggler you are a negative piece of s**t.

The black and yellow will be in action tomoro night, and for me it cause for a little celebration.

A very happy little tiger camper ;D ;D

SO AM I ;D

agree with everything you said Rampaging Richo :)

not long to go now - under 17 hours hehe

I'm not the least bit excited. :'(
I thought I would be but I'm not. ???
I'm glad that the pretend cup is here cos it will give us something to discuss on the boards. :D
It's great it will put footy back in the papers and on telly. ;)
I'm happier it is here cos it means footy season is getting closer. ;D
But I'm worried I don't have the usual anticipation looking forward to Friday night. :-/

I'm like you rosy although with only two hours to go and about to head off to the game there is a little bit of excitement but well contained. I think like many tiger fans we're both on a wait and see outlook and won't be getting too excited until a few round into the H/A season.

Or is it just the calm before the storm as this Wizard interuption paves the way for our premiership season? :) :) :)

You betcha :D!