I must be a jonah?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I must be a jonah??

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Been away now for 6 weeks and in that time the Tigers have won 3 games, none of which have we been able to see. Hardly any caravan parks have Austar of course, so getting to see games at all is virtually impossible. The next game against Sydney we will be able to see, as by then we will have reached Alexandra Headland where we stay in an apartment with Austar. So far the only place where we have had Austar is Batchelor, which was a surprise, but no game on whilst we were there. Currently in Cloncurry which fortunately has internet connections if with Telstra which we are.

I do think it will be hard going against Sydney as they are experts at shutting sides down with close tackling. They are below the radar for the finals so far, and seem to me to be quite a good side. Nevertheless, we will live in hope of seeing us win a game sooner or later. After that Freo and North. Maybe we can snatch a win out of those games and make Mrs. Graystar happy.

Lucky mrs Graystar, which of the three Jonas brothers are you ;D

If you can be bother trundling up to Noosa from Alex, get to the Villa Noosa Sports Lounge and we'll share a cold one watching the Tiges 8)

graystar1 said:
I do think it will be hard going against Sydney as they are experts at shutting sides down with close tackling. They are below the radar for the finals so far, and seem to me to be quite a good side. Nevertheless, we will live in hope of seeing us win a game sooner or later. After that Freo and North. Maybe we can snatch a win out of those games and make Mrs. Graystar happy.

I reckon we'll win all 3. Mrs Graystar will be ecstatic.

Safe travels. :hearton

you gotta start looking for the grey nomads from vic with sattelite dishes on their caravans and befriend them.

graystar1 said:
Been away now for 6 weeks and in that time the Tigers have won 3 games, none of which have we been able to see. Hardly any caravan parks have Austar of course, so getting to see games at all is virtually impossible. The next game against Sydney we will be able to see, as by then we will have reached Alexandra Headland where we stay in an apartment with Austar. So far the only place where we have had Austar is Batchelor, which was a surprise, but no game on whilst we were there. Currently in Cloncurry which fortunately has internet connections if with Telstra which we are.

Well you're doing the right thing anyway, coming north for the winter! Planning on getting to Darwin? Paradise at this time of year!

;D

EDIT: OK I see you have been north for the winter and are headed south again. Happy trails! Did you have a good time?

Djevv said:
Well you're doing the right thing anyway, coming north for the winter! Planning on getting to Darwin? Paradise at this time of year!

;D

EDIT: OK I see you have been north for the winter and are headed south again. Happy trails! Did you have a good time?

Having a great time thanks Djevv. What a fantastic country we live in. All is good, with the Tigers winning and Mrs. Graystar having a smiling face.

Pharace, might just do that, and if we did, how do we recognize you??

graystar1 said:
Having a great time thanks Djevv. What a fantastic country we live in. All is good, with the Tigers winning and Mrs. Graystar having a smiling face.

Pharace, might just do that, and if we did, how do we recognize you??

I'll live dangerously and where my PRE Polo Shirt (notice I said polo shirt and not jumper you southerners >:D )

Phar Ace said:
Lucky mrs Graystar, which of the three Jonas brothers are you ;D

If you can be bother trundling up to Noosa from Alex, get to the Villa Noosa Sports Lounge and we'll share a cold one watching the Tiges 8)

wheres my bloody invite. :mad:

U2Tigers said:
wheres my bloody invite. :mad:

That'd be right, you ranga's start to take over Australia and you want in on everything now :hihi

Didn;t realise you needed a formal invitation.....

Phar Ace said:
That'd be right, you ranga's start to take over Australia and you want in on everything now :hihi

Didn;t realise you needed a formal invitation.....

I hate being an ignoramous, but what or who is a Ranga??