Hunger for success? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hunger for success?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Hunger is a really key word that needs to become a key part of our entire club's psyche again.

Those three flags were incredible & quenched a 37 year drought but since reaching those lofty heights, it's also quickly bred a sense of malaise from the top of the club down, right through to our supporters, who to be honest have become a bit indifferent about winning.

Clearing the decks of the playing group is a great way to reignite the desire to win more flags but I also think the incoming CEO is going to have to work doubly hard to reinvigorate the Tiger Army.
Taking our lumps for a bit will help but we're going to need support the club more than ever through this challenging period. Not rip it apart as we've done in the past.

Reactions: 7 users
Hunger is a really key word that needs to become a key part of our entire club's psyche again.

Those three flags were incredible & quenched a 37 year drought but since reaching those lofty heights, it's also quickly bred a sense of malaise from the top of the club down, right through to our supporters, who to be honest have become a bit indifferent about winning.

Clearing the decks of the playing group is a great way to reignite the desire to win more flags but I also think the incoming CEO is going to have to work doubly hard to reinvigorate the Tiger Army.
Taking our lumps for a bit will help but we're going to need support the club more than ever through this challenging period. Not rip it apart as we've done in the past.
Well said OIdie. New journey now with the Next Gen. I've got faith in Ooze to succeed long term and reckon we will finally get to the Geelong and Swans level of not bottoming out again.

Get on the Ooze Cruise people.

Reactions: 2 users