Hitman Polo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hitman Polo

Re his game - Was average today, and people said he was in the best three last week and I disgaree. Not shooting him down or tagetting him but wasnt vert good today.

Wouldn't surprise me if McGuane gets done via the match review either.
He gave Tippett a solid one in the guts too. Clenched fist.

Yeah, what is it with that? Sitting here in the comfort of a soft recliner with the remote in hand, I can see no point at all to what he did ::)

My only disappointment with it was that it all came too nothing. Shortly thereafter, after we burst forward and Lids banged one forward, if that forward foray could have been a goal, it could have changed momentum - we just could grab it, couldn't see it even if it was there :mad:

I like it and think we need more of it...

Better than McMahon trying to tip toe through the tulips like a little sissy

It was a pretty soft punch but it just caught him unawares right in the bread basket.

I reckon he`ll get rubbed out for 1 week though.

michael roach said:
It was a pretty soft punch but it just caught him unawares right in the bread basket.

After a similar incident against Chapman(albeit soft) the week before I think Dean's in for a two match holiday.

At least he is frustrated at the way he and the team are playing. I'm more disappointed about his lazy turnover that directly led to an Adelaide goal.

michael roach said:

I hope the crow's player gets rubbed out for staging imo.

Al Bundy said:
I hope the crow's player gets rubbed out for staging imo.
I don`t think he was staging Al,have you ever been hit in the bread basket?
Trust me it doesn`t have to be hard and it hurts like hell.
My mate`s Dad used to do it to us when we were kids and we`d go down like a bag of *smile*. ;D

No problem with any of our players showing aggression and at this point in the season, risking a few suspensions.

However after 7 games where he has been in and out of coburg, including an internal club suspension, I would prefer to see Dean establish himself as a player of our future by stringing together 5 or 6 good games in the seniors. Hard to do that sitting with the girlfriends for the next couple of weeks.

I personally hope he can be a long term player for us (in a successful side of course), but time is now running out for Dean to "make it".

michael roach said:
I don`t think he was staging Al,have you ever been hit in the bread basket?
Trust me it doesn`t have to be hard and it hurts like hell.
My mate`s Dad used to do it to us when we were kids and we`d go down like a bag of sh!t. ;D

nope, but open slap to chest, or hard push a lot of that goes on. free kick at best imo. ...but that is my opinion