Hang in there PRENDERS....... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hang in there PRENDERS.......

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
I know it really sucks that we lost to that fake team last Sunday and as much as it hurts ,my Tigers have played the greatest footy that Ive seen in a long time this year.My beloved Tigers have the game....they just need to learn to HATE defeat in finals and to back themselves in when the heat is on instead of playing keepings off..I cant wait until next year and for the record I hope the Hawks kill off the interstate challenge....Long live Victoria Forever...... :clap

Been hanging in there since 1980. Long time between drinks. Not sure about 2016 as yet.

I hope we go hard in the trade period.

Need to keep improving the list. Can't rely on natural improvement as each team is looking to improve. We need a step up.