Got any blacker? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Got any blacker?

immorta

~~we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Has anyone else noticed that the black on our home jumpers looks faded, almost like it's a little see through? It is quite noticeable against the black colour of the shorts.

Was watching the game on the telly tonight and the wife mentioned it to me, and I've noticed it for a while now. The freakin carlton tops looked blacker than ours.

I don't like it, give me yellow and blacker.

think it was because they had all the richmond players names on the jumpers tonight

Ice said:
think it was because they had all the richmond players names on the jumpers tonight

Maybe that was it, but I've thought the same before when we play the bummers

Immorta, why did you have to raise this tonight??
My wife was trying to tell me the same thing, I told her its because she got up at 4am and was on her 5th port, now she has read this, I can't shut her up.

ARCHYBOY said:
Immorta, why did you have to raise this tonight??
My wife was trying to tell me the same thing, I told her its because she got up at 4am and was on her 5th port, now she has read this, I can't shut her up.
Lesson #1 in marriage mate, just always let her think she is right regardless. Makes life a lot easier. Even if she's wrong and knows she is wrong, she would never admit it.