Gorringe | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gorringe

akotiger

Tiger Cub
Mar 16, 2014
Does anyone know anything about Gorringe. In Tassie that is a very famous name. We need a ruckman. Personally I think Hampson will turn out ok. But even if I am right we need ruck support.

Gorringes, smorringes,..who said there ain't no rhyme for oranges. (HR Puffenstuff song, by Witchipoo as I recall)

Sorry.

I believe he was draft pick number 10 in 2010.

achillesjones said:
Gorringes, smorringes,..who said there ain't no rhyme for oranges. (HR Puffenstuff song, by Witchipoo as I recall)

Yes you're correct, it definitely was Witchipoo

and if he turned out to be a dud, he'd be the annoying gorringe

"Hey McBean! Hey McBean! McBean! Hey! ..... Knock-knock!"

Liked him as an 18 yo. Doesn't seem to have kicked on. Got shafted last year by some club didn't he when they reneged on a promised trade?

Had smarts and skills. Might just lack ooommph!

lamb22 said:
Liked him as an 18 yo. Doesn't seem to have kicked on. Got shafted last year by some club didn't he when they reneged on a promised trade?

Had smarts and skills. Might just lack ooommph!

deal was all but done to go to Port when they went for Ryder, left him hanging.

achillesjones said:

Sorry.

I believe he was draft pick number 10 in 2010.

Tygrys said:
Yes you're correct, it definitely was Witchipoo

No, achilles and Tygrys, Witchipoo went at 11 in that draft.

Yes, that's right. At the time Cling and Clang were dominating on the wings with Jimmy in the centre picking up Brownlow votes at will.

achillesjones said:
Yes, that's right. At the time Cling and Clang were dominating on the wings with Jimmy in the centre picking up Brownlow votes at will.
Cling and Clang would make decent small forwards, they're nippy little chaps. Orson and Seymour would go well at the Dees, they've already got the demon part down.

It was a farce that Snorky and Drooper were not drafted.