Good Samaritan required | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Good Samaritan required

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I was really looking forward to last weekend: Coburg v Karmichael Hunt on ABC, then taking my son Jack to see whether his favourite Tiger could bag another big haul on Sunday.

But I missed it all. Admitted to ICU on Saturday morning.

I'm facing a long stint in hospital and was hoping that someone who has taped it (as well as this week's game) might be able to burn them to DVD and post to me COD.

Please PM me.

Are you ok ? Have it on computer in mp4, but dont have conversion software to make it dvd.

Pancreatitis. Still apparently "critical" but the pain relief is finally working and I can contemplate focusing on something for more than a few minutes especially later next week.

I've got so many tubes coming in and out of me at the moment!

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Pancreatitis. Still apparently "critical" but the pain relief is finally working and I can contemplate focusing on something for more than a few minutes especially later next week.

I've got so many tubes coming in and out of me at the moment!

Hope the tigers win can help ease the pain and all the best with the recovery

marsinvenus said:
Are you ok ? Have it on computer in mp4, but dont have conversion software to make it dvd.
Google is your friend. Just type mp4 to avi conversion and see what comes up.

Hope you make a speedy recovery Tony.

I slept in and missed recording the 7am replay on Wednesday sorry TBH. Someone will have it though surely.

Hope the recovery goes well mate.

Everyone else, please don't post anything that even resembles advice on how to illegally obtain a copy.

All the best, TB.

Its very painful stuff, the old pancreatitis, but you know that already.

Chin up.

Giardiasis said:
Google is your friend. Just type mp4 to avi conversion and see what comes up.

Hope you make a speedy recovery Tony.
Have now tryed this either watermarks on centre screen or my file is to large,unless i pay of course

marsinvenus said:
Have now tryed this either watermarks on centre screen or my file is to large,unless i pay of course
There is always a free alternative. Try "mp4 to avi conversion forum". Hopefully someone in a discussion forum can sort you out.

Giardiasis said:
There is always a free alternative. Try "mp4 to avi conversion forum". Hopefully someone in a discussion forum can sort you out.
Im on it :hihi

Get well soon TBH- but I don’t know that watching a game with Jordan McMahon playing is really going to ease your pain a great deal

Thanks for those of you with offers of condolences and for the PMs with offers of DVDs (I'll PM soon.)
I'll have to check out the hospital's bandwidth limits before trying iView but expect it won't be cheap and/or possible.

I'll leave you with one dinnertime anecdote: my gastric tube has slipped out of my nose!

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
I'll leave you with one dinnertime anecdote: my gastric tube has slipped out of my nose!

Too much info...hope it didn't affect the spittle.

Best wishes for a quick recovery Tony. :hearton