Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Scottie Scheffler 120
Brooks Koepka 95
Corey Conners 38
Sepp Straka 38
Byeong Hun An 35
Kurt Kitayama 20
Padraig Harrington 3
Michael Block 1

Sorry I'm late Redders

Heh heh heh….Snuffler on the 1st. Unreal.
He has missed 2 x 3ft putts so far too

Course has played a bit harder in afternoon I think, but with the soft greens and no wind it is being carved up in general

Gonna be some big under par totals

Reactions: 1 user
Was watching Sheffler group and on a par 5 (about hole 7) Harman was in rough near cart path. Ball was buried, could barely see it. Didn't appear that the path was impeding his stance from what I could see. He called for a ruling and got relief. He dropped it on a downslope so it would go foward, nearer the hole. Got to place it. Gave himself a great lie in the rough and chipped it to less than a foot for a birdie. Outright cheating IMO. Do not like the guy now, he clearly manipulated the rules/rules official. The commentators were a little puzzled why he was calling for a rules official.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Records could tumble this week.

Funnily enough it was a couple of my bigger guns that let me down.

Lesser lights shone pretty brightly.
And conditions are not really going to get any harder other than rain. No wind, soft greens. Target practice if the longer hitters drive well.

Think Souffle will finally win one

And conditions are not really going to get any harder other than rain. No wind, soft greens. Target practice if the longer hitters drive well.

Think Souffle will finally win one

Shame really. Course as it stands is definitely easier after the rain and still conditions.

Hopefully it dries out and creates more of a challenge over the remaining rounds.