Goal of the year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goal of the year

sashback

Our saviour??
Aug 22, 2005
Well for me so far this season, the goal of the year would have to be Daniel Bradshaw's thumping torpedo from the boundary!

What a balltearer of a kick. So, so good to see a bloke have a long range shot with a torpedo! Much more satisfying than those dinky little grubbing goals.

Reminded me of the value of a long torp. A big torp from the guts and you're 15-20 metres from goal instead of stuffing around handballing, chipping and *smile* 15metre foot passes that are sideways or backwards half the time these days!

Aaaahhhhhhhhh, the good old days!

There's a lesson there tigers, everyone knows it, yet no side puts it into fruition!!!!!

Hafey's heroes didn't get it wrong did they????????

Carn' the Tiges!!!!!!

sashback said:
Well for me so far this season, the goal of the year would have to be Daniel Bradshaw's thumping torpedo from the boundary!

What a balltearer of a kick. So, so good to see a bloke have a long range shot with a torpedo! Much more satisfying than those dinky little grubbing goals.

Reminded me of the value of a long torp. A big torp from the guts and you're 15-20 metres from goal instead of stuffing around handballing, chipping and *smile* 15metre foot passes that are sideways or backwards half the time these days!

Aaaahhhhhhhhh, the good old days!

There's a lesson there tigers, everyone knows it, yet no side puts it into fruition!!!!!

Hafey's heroes didn't get it wrong did they????????

Carn' the Tiges!!!!!!

perhaps you should look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFN9O76HdtM

Newman 75m bomb vs Freo

I hate the rat, but Milne's goal last week out of the air won't be just goal of the year but one of the great goals of all time.

IanG said:
I hate the rat, but Milne's goal last week out of the air won't be just goal of the year but one of the great goals of all time.

+1

Bradshaws was good but it wasn't anymore than 57.3m out

ZeroGame said:
The bloke is a slimy little rat, but Milne's goal was one of the best I've ever seen

Agree with most of that, but times 10 the first bit (and I'm talking outa footy)