Get Greg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Get Greg

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Its only a dream, but I would love Greg Ingliss at the tiges. Brilliant athlete, Richo's size, mobile, skilled, tough, fast, brilliant tackle, loves big occassions, the complete footballer. When Hunt defected he was quoted as saying he'd love to have a go at AFL, is good mates with Buddy. Strong rumours his former teammate Israel Filoau may be defecting to AFL, (rumours to Rugby Unon as well). Stranger things have happened, and we can dream, especially at the moment.

tigersnake said:
Its only a dream, but I would love Greg Ingliss at the tiges. Brilliant athlete, Richo's size, mobile, skilled, tough, fast, brilliant tackle, loves big occassions, the complete footballer. When Hunt defected he was quoted as saying he'd love to have a go at AFL, is good mates with Buddy. Strong rumours his former teammate Israel Filoau may be defecting to AFL, (rumours to Rugby Unon as well). Stranger things have happened, and we can dream, especially at the moment.

I think the tiges are in big trouble if we're looking at NRL players to help us out. I'd hate to think of the money it would take to attract 1 of these league stars and I'd much rather go after an established star in the AFL. The Gold Coast can roll the dice on these karmichael hunt type deals, I don't think we can.

Can't afford him...just remember we would need to buy new cars for his missus and family, $20,000 gift vouchers off the books etc.

We just couldn't do it in our financial state.

No really...dud topic...delete.

We can't identify talent in kids who grow up playing Aussie Rules, let alone finding talent in those outside the game's nomral development channels.

mb64 said:
C'mon mb. GI would smash through the packs to kick a running goal, and take some big marks at CHF. Karmichael Hunt and Kieran Jack can do it. ;D

stafford as the ruck coach?

speaking of ruck, why didnt we go for mumford/seaby or jolly

anyways

Bunnerz said:
stafford as the ruck coach?

speaking of ruck, why didnt we go for mumford/seaby or jolly

anyways
Did you not see what draft picks they cost to trade for?

The idea of Seaby was posted on all Richmond forums and hardly anyone liked the idea of trying to get him. I wouldn't have minded, as long as it was free in the PSD or something similar.

it seems as though it has only taken the swans 2 years to rebuild where as it has taken us 20