Game Day - Rich V Bris | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rich V Bris

Taranto Hopper Baker Ross and Lynch won't help turn this around

Reactions: 3 users
I know we get shafted by the umps but we give so many dumb frees away

Reactions: 1 users
Nate Colina off his sick bed to help us out?
Exactly what is wrong with the club the last few years. The fact this guy is still on our list even as Cat B is a joke. He is NEVER, EVER going to play AFL footy. At least give it to someone with freakish athletic ability that may just make it. *smile* me no end!

Reactions: 4 users
Bereton highlighting jusy how pathetic boltons attempts have been .Always waiiting for an easy pass and NEVER going in hard .Lions mids just laughing at how easy and soft shai is.
Is 6th for Tigers for average contested possessions per game, behind 4 full-time midfielders so I don't think that's right. But Bolton is also a go to player has has to make decisions on going for it or waiting outside compared to some others.

just remember.
Brisbane Lions sit 13th on the ladder

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Its our old guys
Wtf is that with rioli another dumb dumb dumb bomb straight to lions for anither turnover lions goal.

Reactions: 1 user
We’re a mess defensively. A complete rabble when it comes to setting up without the ball, tackling, spoiling, intensity. Couldn’t fill a hole to save ourselves.

Reactions: 2 users