Game Day - Rd 20 v Melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rd 20 v Melbourne

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Will be watching on my phone by the pool in Majorca.

Tigers by 40 pts.

Reactions: 2 users
Tigers to win but need to b careful. NO ego driven rubbish. Just play as they have been - NO lairising.
With all the bad press and rubbish thrown at Melb, it may just get them angry and play one out of the box...

Reactions: 1 user
I’ll be on stage playing PM Jim Hacker in “Yes, Prime Minister” so yet again won’t be able to watch. Tigers by 45 after a slow start.

Reactions: 8 users
I’ll be on stage playing PM Jim Hacker in “Yes, Prime Minister” so yet again won’t be able to watch. Tigers by 45 after a slow start.

That would be easier than playing Sir Humphrey. Nigel Hawthorn was an absolute genius playing that role.
I hope you're right with the scoreline Tim

Good luck with that, TT.
You're a braver man than me.
Break a leg, as they say.

Reactions: 2 users
I’ll be watching the first half in the Etihad business class lounge. I’m back to the sandpits of Abu Dhabi tonight. Funnily enough I’m looking fwd to 50degc to defrost my nutz.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I will be watching on my phone from Montreal
Go Tigers

If we don’t slap the *smile* out this rubble, we will be making up the numbers.
Easy 40 point Richmond win, anyone else would slap them by 80

Business like win tonight i reckon.

Wont go full throttle yet.

Tigers by 24

I'll be watching early before heading out for a hit here in Florida. Tigers by 38.

Reactions: 1 users
Geeeeez - do any of u on here live in Australia. ;). Well done to all overseas Tiger fans..

Reactions: 3 users