GALE +HARDWICK +COTCHIN = SUCCESS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GALE +HARDWICK +COTCHIN = SUCCESS

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Benny is passionate about the club and i have full faith along with Hardwick and our next captain Cotchin that this clubs hiatus is going to gone permanently very soon. By the way is Gary March still our president ? Hasnt been sighted in months

i think Benny was a very key recruit. Hardwick has been given a license to not cut corners.

It's now really down to our recruiting & developing. Whilst we're a fair way away from it now I've always maintained we have a young nucleus of players to build a premiership team around. Cotchin, Martin, Vickery, Riewoldt, Deledio etc. The glaring omission being fwd & backline quality talls. Hopefully some of the youngsters in these positions kick on (Post,Astbury,Griffiths,Rance)

A fair amount of time to go yet though