frem versus rich team changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

frem versus rich team changes

If Vickery and Newman fit my guess would be McBean and Ellis out. Newman could be a handy sub.

Vickery for McBean if fit. I don't want Newy back. However If he is going to come back I won't be upset if its Newy for T Hunt.

I'd like us to go in unchanged. Newman adds nothing whatsoever and I'd prefer Vickery have a couple of extra weeks to get his body right, and Liam to get at least one more game in the seniors.

As we know Dimma doesnt make too many changes: Vickery (if fit) for McBean.

Newman (if fit) for the VFL.

Here's a crazy thought, I wonder if we'll see Rance in the middle again? Didn't quite work against Collingwood however nothing did early. It would be an interesting plan C against Fyfe.

Tiger Pops said:
No.

We where on a 70+ loss to collingwood until Rance was moved back down again.
It's really only a move we should make if we're well up on the scoreboard with no chance of the opposition coming back. Hardwick said On The Couch that he's unlikely to use it as a starting move again.

sausage_meat69 said:
Here's a crazy thought, I wonder if we'll see Rance in the middle again? Didn't quite work against Collingwood however nothing did early. It would be an interesting plan C against Fyfe.
At the time it seemed like it might just work.
But it didn't then and I wouldn't want to risk it against this mob.
We'll need our backline to be at its optimum best.

Please NO change !!

Would seriously consider Elton for McBean though. Elton can go back to release Rance on to Fyfe or would be good up forward and maintain the quick player movement that McBean is providing.

I like the way Riewolt, Griffiths and McBean are working.

sausage_meat69 said:

If we get to Plan C I'm thinking the game will be all but over.

Mcbean for Hampson, unless Plasma is cleared to play

Bloody hell, rather get another run into the Beanie than the Hamster, wouldn't surprise if Plasma replaces the Beanie but otherwise only injury changes for mine.

The only reason Hampson would get a game is to try to compete with Sandilands in the hit outs. But the likelihood is that Sandilands would still come out on top anyway. Given Hampson offers nothing else (except a hot missus), we end up getting nothing for Hampson. Given we already carry Morris for little offensive output, we can least afford to carry a second.