Frauds and manufactured teams..... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Frauds and manufactured teams.....

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
I,m wide awake and espousing the permutations of where it,s all headed in this funny game and I cast my mind back to North Melbourne,s first flag which I dont rate because it was bought thanks to the VFL,s 10 year rule and sympathy towards them not having won a flag......at least Richmond,Carlton,Collingwood,Hawthorn and Essendon won flags based on a club culture.I remember my late mate Bomberjohn describing the Brispain Liars as"Concession riddled cheats who shoot up saline " I,m glad we won last night because I reckon there was a touch of arrogance about the roos and how they went about it...The only thing I liked abut the Norf Smelboure footy cub were Barry Cable and Malcom Blight and even Wayne Carey.I will always be a one eyed Tiger fan and a one eyed Victorian fan..... :clap