Foxtel replays | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Foxtel replays

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
At last. Just watched the round 17 game we played against Port and won. Watched it quite objectively, and I must say that Morris needs to improve this coming year. I normally don't comment on our players but his efforts in this game was almost an embarrassment. Apart from that, I have watched a few other games we played and was sick to death of re-watching us in those early rounds getting walloped big time. A nice change to see us in winning mode. bring on the 2015 season I say.

graystar1 said:
At last. Just watched the round 17 game we played against Port and won. Watched it quite objectively, and I must say that Morris needs to improve this coming year. I normally don't comment on our players but his efforts in this game was almost an embarrassment. Apart from that, I have watched a few other games we played and was sick to death of re-watching us in those early rounds getting walloped big time. A nice change to see us in winning mode. bring on the 2015 season I say.

Watch the Adelaide game in Adelaide. Despite having his shoudler injury, Morris played a blinder and shut down Betts

graystar1 said:

You watched what was Morris' worst game of the year by some margin.

Sorry for raising an old thread. Rd 5 2008 vs Bulldogs is on. Not our greatest lineup but King was everywhere up the ground with lots of 100m runs. Very entertaining.

2 years ago we couldn't believe what a coup it was to get Brandon Ellis and Steve Morris effectively for pick 15 after Morris' standout year shutting down all the small forwards.

Last year his output was poor and he needed shoulder surgery. I know the club probably lauded his bravery for putting his hand up to play whilst injured, but I also think that the club should have had the op done and another player brought in.

He's obviously well respected inside the club walls with his elevation to the leadership group - capped with the captaincy today. I'll be rapted if he can reproduce the 2013 form, because he did have a great year.

Happened to cruise over to Fox Footy the other day when they were just about to show the Rd 23 game against Sydney, it was billed as a 'Close Encounter' and a very enjoyable one to rewatch.

Bloody amazing how many players changed clubs in there careers in this game...... How good is it watching Richo

Didn't think I'd be sitting here 7 years later still pissed off that we let a 4 goal lead slip in 10 minutes.

If you want to feel good about where we are as a club today watch Rd 1 2009 against the Blues. It brought back all those feelings of disappointment. I watch a bad one. Then I'll watch first quarter against Freo from earlier in the year to bring me back up! Yes I do have a life.