Fox Footy channel now 48 hours a day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fox Footy channel now 48 hours a day

A

admin

FoxFooty are launching a second 24 hr dedicated football channel on Sunday, March 23, at 7.30pm.
It's called "Footy Extra" and will have teams games screened in the same prime-time slot every week.
That would have to be better than the hit and miss system at the moment.
It will also feature games from the VFL, SANFL and WAFL.
The Victorian version has access to a 10 year VFL finals archive.
Go Richmond and Coburg, give us something we want to watch. Can't wait! ;D

we are privliged.
opening game of the wizz cup
opening game of the real stuff
opening game of the vfl

lets hope we complete the bookends.
last game of the afl
last game of the vfl
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Does anyone know what that means for NSW/ACT viewers? I hope it doesn't mean an extra 24 hours of the Swans!! The AFL & footy channels seem to think if you live in this region you barrack for the Swans.....nothing could be further from the truth!

Just rang Foxtel about the new Fox Footy extra station it will be on C14 for Foxtel ,Fox Footy is moving to C15 with ESPN moving to C51
not too sure about people who use Optus or Austar or have Satellite
it will be showing games for the state you live in
Not too sure for us Vic's about the VFL
weather we get games from C2 or fox footy have taken over the contract to do Vfl games more will be known once the channel gets closer to its starting date on March 23

I hope all VFL games are videoed for tribunal purposes or something. Coburg don't feature in too many games of the week this year, but hopefully there will be footage to show from some source.
It would be great to see every game every week.
Is that too much to ask, ha?

Not too sure for us Vic's about the VFL
weather we get games from C2 or  fox footy have taken over the contract to do Vfl games more will be known once the channel gets closer to its starting date on March 23

My understanding was Fox footy have an agreement to use the ABC's coverage as well as having access to their archives, WAFL & SANFL.