Found - Signed RFC Football | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Found - Signed RFC Football

angelo

Tiger Cub
Jun 21, 2010
G'day everyone,

I found a RFC footy last Sunday (13th June, vs WC), left behind at a tram stop in the Malvern area. Its signed by Shane Edwards and I'm pretty certain its one of the footys they boys give out to the crowd after a win. As a lifelong Richmond supporter, I'd love to return the ball to its rightful owner.
So if you know of anyone who is missing a footy of this description...please let me know!

Fair chance it belongs to one of these two diehard supporters of the RFC:

2z3qvc1.jpg
rb0bvs.jpg

Both would be devistated. ;D

GoodOne said:
So it was MBs

No, think it was Spanish Prisoner's. But his dad said to him on the phone on the way home that if he thinks he's gonna bring that sh!t piece of leather into his house, he can sleep on the tram stop outside. Stubborn boy that one ;)

ROLLS ROYCE said:
Shane Edwards here...thank god u found my footy.

My mum said I shoud write my name on everything in case I lose it. ;D

He did write his name on it. Sherrin Edwards.

angelo said:
G'day everyone,

I found a RFC footy last Sunday (13th June, vs WC), left behind at a tram stop in the Malvern area. Its signed by Shane Edwards and I'm pretty certain its one of the footys they boys give out to the crowd after a win. As a lifelong Richmond supporter, I'd love to return the ball to its rightful owner.
So if you know of anyone who is missing a footy of this description...please let me know!

Good onya angelo and welcome to PRE. :)

Very kind of you to post this. I imagine if it is one of the footys that are handed out there will be a kid somewhere very sad that he lost his.

C'mon journos...a little snippet in the paper might just help reunite footy and owner.