Footy Tipping. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Tipping.

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
how many are taking on footytipping ? I cant seem to find and afl comp up here but Ive gone in an ARL tipping comp and I picked 6 from 8 too ! Im gonna pick heaps of winners this year ! :hihi Anything happening on PRE ?

Yep Nitrous. I'll organise a FootyTips comp for us in the next couple of days. We'll be having our other competitions as well.

OK I've started a new competition for us at footytips.com and have sent invitations to join.

The competition is called, drum roll for originality, PRE Tipping Competition. The password is prenders.

This is the link. I hope it works ok. :help

Welcome all who join in and good luck to all. :gotigers

Edit- I was listing all who joined but have deleted it. There are millions, give or take a few, and it's too time consuming. If anyone's rego wasn't successful please let me know and I'll look into it.

It was a bulk e-mail to all PREnders.  It should be in your e-mail account. You can join up using the details above if you want to.

Actually a good chance to remind people to check that their e-mail addresses are valid in their profiles. If you don't receive the invitation you probably have an invalid address.

It's great so many new names have registered and I hope they join us on the forum too. However some are registering using other PREnders names and some will register by way of the link above. The more the merrier but the prize will only be sent to someone registered in their PRE name so we know they're genuine. There may be a secondary prize for the overall winner if it isn't a registered PREnder or it might just be for the glory of being :cupgold and the chance of winning a hamburger.

Ian4 said:
haha, i got the email but i wasn't even on the list  :p

Which list? All registered PREnders who haven't selected not to receive notifications should have received it.

rosy23 said:
There may be a secondary prize for the overall winner if it isn't a registered PREnder or it might just be for the glory of being :cupgold and the chance of winning a hamburger.

If need be you may need to cater for vegetarians too, and the hamburger may have to be halal.