Footy Classified | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Got a mind blank. :eek: Can anyone tell me what time and channel Footy Classified is on tonight please? I don't usually watch it but would like to see what is said about us tonight.

rosy23 said:
Got a mind blank. :eek: Can anyone tell me what time and channel Footy Classified is on tonight please? I don't usually watch it but would like to see what is said about us tonight.

Channel Eddie at 10.30.

Caro will be upset that Cuz didn't drink. ;D

Turn to Channel 9 to hear Crutchy tell us what Connors REALLY did at the hotel.......only Crutchy knows..... :hihi

Crutchy says Connors was fighting against the other 3 players when drunk.

Caro, as expected, reckons that Cuz, Polo and McGuane were drunk. Keep kicking your club Caro....your reputation is too strong.

It clearly shows how pathetic someone like Caro is as a journo when all she shows is how subjective she is.....anti-Malthouse, anti-Cuz.....anti-Richmond is just about close enough.

TigerForce said:

Caro, as expected, reckons that Cuz, Polo and McGuane were drunk. Keep kicking your club Caro....your reputation is too strong.

It clearly shows how pathetic someone like Caro is as a journo when all she shows is how subjective she is.....anti-Malthouse, anti-Cuz.....

And that they were out later than reported!

Caro knows all!

TigerForce said:

It clearly shows how pathetic someone like Caro is as a journo when all she shows is how subjective she is.....anti-Malthouse, anti-Cuz.....anti-Richmond is just about close enough.

unfortunately tends to back up what I'd heard from a little birdie

Tigerhart04 said:
unfortunately tends to back up what I'd heard from a little birdie

Caro & Crutchy have too many birdies......possibly paid at $40ph for staking out 24/7 all around Australia.

WesternTiger said:
And that they were out later than reported!

Caro knows all!
CARO knows FA, just like when she said EADE will be the next RFC coach.
PEE OFF, we dont need supports like U.

Hutchy,Gary, Caro and Thommo - 4 more unlikeable people you could not find.

Hutchy is a pain - giving it to Cousins - probably because he can't get an interview.

I hope the Tigers get back to the Tigers of Old where they could not give a stuff about the media and just ran the club the way they want to - not the way the media says.

Gary, Thommo and Caro bagging Cuz - how many premeirships and Brownlows amongst that lot?

Caro: "Cousins, Mcguane and .........." she can't even remember Polo but is adamant they were OUT until 4-5 am

What a memory!

Honestly, she just ad libs everything.

Can't stand Hutchy. Something slimy about his reporting.
I like Caro having a crack at getting all the footy gossip, but like Grant Thomas alluded to re: The current Malthouse furore, Caro sometimes just doesn't get football clubs, players and coaches.
Caro can only approach an Australian Rules team from a viewer's perspective. She thinks she's deep into football. In reality she'll always be an outsider.
Caro only can approach it from a moralistic, fly on the wall, when reporting.

Thomas was saying that most Coaches 'toe-the-line' or tell lies, like players do at tribunals. Whether you like it or not, these are still, in most clubs, part of the ethics that make up Australian Rules Football.

Sad but true....having never played the game DOES affect Caro's perspective. The unspoken knowledge of playing in clubs she'll never grasp. It is taught to you, or you are made aware of it when you first pull on your footy boots for your first Junior club. These are the way things are done. They have been like this for a long time. Clubs run like this. No amount of trying to moralize the way things are done at Football Clubs, will change them. Caro thinks she can.

Caro has as great an education as any person can in Australian Rules Football, thanks to her father.
But it will always be from an outsider's point of view.

Even a female playing in one of the women's teams in Melbourne would have a far better insight into the total game and clubs, than Caro thinks she has.

And in reference to Grant Thomas, I do love his disdain of umpires and the AFL. :clap Good for a laugh.

RUNVS said:
CARO knows FA, just like when she said EADE will be the next RFC coach.
Pity she got that wrong.

Why shoot the messenger? Caro has been banging the drum that Cuz has been out of the turps. Within two or three weeks he's suspended for being on the turps. Seems pretty accurate to me.

miastar said:
Gary, Thommo and Caro bagging Cuz - how many premeirships and Brownlows amongst that lot?
Pains me to see people using this 'reasoning.'

How many AFL games did you play for Richmond? Ipso facto you shouldn't even be registered on PRE.

I reckon Gary Ablett Snr would be better than most to comment on Cuz, the euphoria and fall from grace. He didn’t win a Brownlow or flag either.

Gary was the only one defending us which would be surprising for all those who call him a Richmond basher.

Caro might be a big mough but when she says something about the RFC, its usually right.

Elmer said:
Pity she got that wrong.

Why shoot the messenger? Caro has been banging the drum that Cuz has been out of the turps. Within two or three weeks he's suspended for being on the turps. Seems pretty accurate to me.

Cuz wasn't suspended for being out on the turps.

LEIGHLOMBARD said:
The Tigers issued a statement today saying that the trio were not drunk, but the players "were deemed to have not acted responsibly or in a manner expected of them by the club."