Farewell Snake | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Farewell Snake

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
Seeing as its Snakes last game Friday night, thought it was about time we had farewell thread.

Good luck Friday night and sincerely thanks for your service!

Injuries and age may have caught up with you, but I have many fond memories of your early seasons with us.

All the best.

Indeed Rob. A good ambassador for our club who was cruelly restricted by injury. Thanks for the service Troy and best wishes for future endeavours. Eat 'em Alive.

Hardwick spoke very highly of him last night, very respected player at the club.

Probally had the best season(06?) a ruckman has had at RFC in some time

One of the few trades we have come out on top.

A solid ruckman whose body has killed him.

Cheers Troy, look forward to giving you a great sendoff on Friday night with a big win over the saints. :clap :clap :clap :clap

Yep I also think Simmonds has been good and would have been better barring injury/illness. I am still bemused that some continually bag him. I think he has put a lot into the club and it was good to read that he intends to hang around and continue to work with the young blokes. Has always put the interests of the club first IMHO. :clap

Yeah, all the best Snake. Held up the rucking duties on your own.

But the whole hang around the club thing, it's a pretty standard line for mid-year retirees. Kane Johnston and Darren Gaspar said the same.

:clap

Farewell snake man. A shame the body couldn't let you get to 100 for us, once a tiger always a tiger!

Good luck for the future!

:)