Enough!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Enough!!!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It's been a massive day on here. I get it that people are disappointed, as I am, but that doesn't make it acceptable to abuse other site members. Please show a bit of self control and discuss opinions rather than making it personal. It might be a good idea for some to log out for the night till they calm down. Some who've refused requests will be put on moderated posting till things quieten down. When they are willing to abide by moderator requests and the site rules they can let us know and the restrictions will be lifted.

I get that we are all disappointed.
Stop for a minute, you don't think the players, coaches etc aren't gutted.

As a club and supporters we are all in this together, we should be sticking together.

I think we should have a "happy hour" where you can say what you want without recrimination. Then back to normal.

rosy23 said:
It's been a massive day on here. I get it that people are disappointed, as I am, but that doesn't make it acceptable to abuse other site members. Please show a bit of self control and discuss opinions rather than making it personal. It might be a good idea for some to log out for the night till they calm down. Some who've refused requests will be put on moderated posting till things quieten down. When they are willing to abide by moderator requests and the site rules they can let us know and the restrictions will be lifted.
Exactly. Some are stepping over the mark. We are all disappointed at the overall way the team played today but personal insults are not the way to show it. Constructive criticism is the way to go.

I haven't yet seen any derogatory posts made at other posters, but at the end of the day we are all devastated by our most hurtful loss in living memory and people want to jump on here and vent. Perhaps the mods need to be more flexible by loosening the leash for just 1 day.

jb03 said:
I think we should have a "happy hour" where you can say what you want without recrimination. Then back to normal.

What are we, 3 years old?

rosy23 said:
Eating our own doesn't help people.
We're all hurting, but please put a bit of thought in before hitting "enter"

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Some of those posting aren't "our own".

Not sure about that but regardless the personal abuse, on the forum or by PM, isn't acceptable.

Ha ha! When I saw the title of this one I thought it was going to be someone saying they had had "enough" of supporting the Tiges (I didn't look at who had posted it).

jb03 said:

Hmmm depends if you mean you personal kind of "normal" which could be a worry or the majority's kind of normal.

Anyway "happy hour" is closed now.

Happy posting. :)