Dustin Martin on 3AW | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin on 3AW

RainseysGirl

Tigers: Only in Kenya. Also Richmond.
Sep 1, 2004
Dustin will be on sports today on 3AW at 7 tonight

Unfortunately I can't listen in but hopefully someone can and maybe give a summary?

Gave 'em absolutely nothing. not too media savvy by the sound of it.
That's fine with me as long as he keeps getting a kick

TIGEREXTRA said:
Did he say anything to elude to the idea of staying at tigerland?

Not really. They asked him what he thought of Sydney when living there with his Dad and he said he didn't really like it because he wasn't going to school and thus couldn't make many friends, wasn't a great lifestyle. That's about the only thing. Played his cards close to his chest and they just went over the basic things like his history, his NAB rising star nom, win on the weekend, etc.

gave the same response re contract, it's between Nixon and Cameron, I'm just playing footy. the word association game was lame and Dustin responded accordingly.

TIGEREXTRA said:
Did he say anything to elude to the idea of staying at tigerland?

I didn't listen to the radio interview but tonight on 10 he was interviewed at the club and said he wanted to stay a tiger. We are half way there, I guess it's up to the negotiators to come to an agreement.

Do Nixon and Sheedy get along?

For some reason I seem to think they don't.

If not, Nixon is just the sought of prickly cuss that will deny Sheedy regardless of what is being offered.

Streak said:
Do Nixon and Sheedy get along?

For some reason I seem to think they don't.

If not, Nixon is just the sought of prickly cuss that will deny Sheedy regardless of what is being offered.
I hope your right re Nixon - Sheedy. I think it's a simple case of Nixon has asked Dustin where he'd prefer to play, Dustin has said Richmond so Nixon is negotiating with Cameron to get as close to GC/GWS offers as possible. I'm confident we will come up with the appropriate offer. Dustin will take a lesser offer but not too low.