Does anyone have a dvd copy of the Rich V Eagles game? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Does anyone have a dvd copy of the Rich V Eagles game?

Massai

Tiger Champion
Mar 27, 2009
Guys,

Have a mate currently on operations in Afghanistan. He's a mad keen Tiger supporter, if anyone has
copied the game, could they PM me, as he'd love to sit down and watch Jack kick his bag of 10, not
to mention seeing guys like Martin, Cotchin etc really give the game a red hot go.

Mrs Richo said:
Sorry cant help you but whatever you do DO NOT get it from sportsdelivered.com... worst company ever!

true, i had problems with them when ordering the Rich Vs Hawks game, i had to go and pick it up from there office, i was waiting over 10 days to get a DVD delivered to me, never again.
It was name a game

zippadeee said:
true, i had problems with them when ordering the Rich Vs Hawks game, i had to go and pick it up from there office, i was waiting over 10 days to get a DVD delivered to me, never again.
It was name a game

I got a Richmond vs Hawks game, one that we won in the last few mins, and the last few mins of the disc was corrupt...

I have to give sportsdelivered.com a plug here.

I ordered that Hawks game and it was also corrupt but after I emailed them they sent out another copy free of charge. And just last week the Port game was sent out minus the boys singing the club song after the game. I again emailed them and they are sending out another copy with that included.

Postage to Thailand isnt cheap so these guys are going alright by me.

i have to give them a plug to.

i ordered 5 games last year, got them within 7 days and all work fine. u can buy it of rfc website

hey guys, mine arrived ok but it was shocking quality...
I ordered Freo vs Us from last year (when we won, and i was on tv a lot!)

No footage of the banner
No team lists (in10 years time i'm not gonna remember all the players)
No half time stats or commentary
No full time stats or commentary
I'm lucky they showed the boys singing the song

it was like they sent me the game and the game only.. pretty pathetic for $40

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
I have to give sportsdelivered.com a plug here.

I ordered that Hawks game and it was also corrupt but after I emailed them they sent out another copy free of charge. And just last week the Port game was sent out minus the boys singing the club song after the game. I again emailed them and they are sending out another copy with that included.

Postage to Thailand isnt cheap so these guys are going alright by me.

I also got the Port game on dvd from Sports Delivered and it was just the 4 quarters of the game, nothing more, nothing less - Are you suggesting that I should be expecting to recieve 4 quarters plus the boys singing the song? I guess the question is, is there anything else im missing? I presumed what I got was all I was meant to recieve.
And yes, $40 is a bit steep.

Tigers Lets Roar said:
I also got the Port game on dvd from Sports Delivered and it was just the 4 quarters of the game, nothing more, nothing less - Are you suggesting that I should be expecting to recieve 4 quarters plus the boys singing the song? I guess the question is, is there anything else im missing? I presumed what I got was all I was meant to recieve.
And yes, $40 is a bit steep.

Go to the Sportsdelivered web site and read the Name A Game advert for that game. It clearly states, "the singing of the club song at the end of the game is a must for all Tiger supporters to see." So to answer your question TLR:

Yes you are missing something that you are entitled to receive with your purchase.