Did Marty McGrath play against Freo? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Did Marty McGrath play against Freo?

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Just wanting to know if anybody knows if McGrath played in the practise game against Freo last Saturday.  I hope he did because from what I've seen of him at training, he looks like he could be a very special player.  Beautiful kick, top mark, moves well and he's Aboriginal so you would think he also has the evasiveness and the ability to get out of trouble in tight that most of the Aboriginal players are born with.

He'll eventually get p....d off at being at Richmond, coz of not getting game time or just sick of being in a losing environment and end up at another club starring.  Hope this does not happen.

Go you Rats, I mean Tiges!  

Yeah Marty played Mikee dunno how he went though. Although I do know that he asked for 160 tickets to the match so all his family could go and watch him. ;D