Destination 3121 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Destination 3121

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
With all the players been linked to Punt rd , thought it worth Havin one thread to safe surfing if that's ok Mods?

Here are some of the names, Treloar, Yarran, Duggan, Weller, Motlop, Dangerfield , Prestia

CC TIGER said:
With all the players been linked to Punt rd , thought it worth Havin one thread to safe surfing if that's ok Mods?

Here are some of the names, Treloar, Yarran, Duggan, Weller, Motlop, Dangerfield , Prestia

and not one of them will land at punt road

BAM !!!!!!

Close thread ........................................................... :hihi.

Just jokes ................. Good work CC ;)

Tigers of Old said:
Would there be any interest in Charlie Dixon? I'm just not convinced in Griffiths and Ty as CHFs.
Been pondering that myself ToO....big bucks but geez it be nice Havin a big tough angry forward who can ruck....

An I'm convinced they ain't

Tigers of Old said:
Would there be any interest in Charlie Dixon? I'm just not convinced in Griffiths and Ty as CHFs.

There should be. Or one of their other talls at least. What's Tom Lynch's contract status?

Tigers of Old said:

Wahts the talk linking Dixon to Port and Sarge off to the Purple Haze.

Thinking that Brisvegas would be a big chance if he wants out.

jb03 said:
There should be. Or one of their other talls at least. What's Tom Lynch's contract status?

Doubt they'd let Lynch go. I wonder what the situation is with Sam Day though?

mrposhman said:
Overlooked way too many stars for Reecey.
Wrong. No stars were overlooked. All were unproven skinny kids at the time and the choices were made with attempted foresight.
It can years later before any of them can even qualify as stars. And as we know - hindsight is always a bloody sight better than foresight.

jb03 said:
What's Tom Lynch's contract status?
Can't remember where, think it might have been Denham on K.B.s show a couple of weeks ago. There was mention that he wasn't happy with the offer from the Crow baits n was a possible mover.