Daniel Jackson | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Daniel Jackson

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
I hope Daniel Jackson has a sense of humour.
If i was him i would be livid on how one Chris Judd didn,t get charged for his elbow to Pavlich,s face.

Any one bar Judd gets three weeks for that elbow.

The Pav got five staples in his face. Amazing, astounding by the clowns at Docklands.

SCOOP said:
Any one bar Judd gets three weeks for that elbow.

The Pav got five staples in his face. Amazing, astounding by the clowns at Docklands.

Agree. Hope our club asks the question.

As said before Jacko might as well have spit Brown's nose open.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
If i was him i would be livid on how one Chris Judd didn,t get charged for his elbow to Pavlich,s face.
Agree,different rules for some players

Very interesting outcome, and one that undermines any claims the Blues might have to legitimacy.

They say Judd needs protection, yet I wouldn't have thought he was being tagged by Pavlich.

I have disliked Judd ever since he left for the money at Carlton. Stuff him and his mercenary ways.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:

talk on owaat last night about high profile teams being looked after - that extends to high profile players imo. i hope they are consistent and look after us when we're up there.