Crowley gets 12 month ban. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Crowley gets 12 month ban.

linuscambridge

Tiger Superstar
Jul 13, 2004
Crowley gets 12 month ban back dated to finish in September. Pretty fair penalty I think in the big picture. Gotta say his apology and press release should be copied and sent to Hird and co at Essendon, classy response to what was obviously a stupid mistake.

Could get back just in time for a final tag or two, time to ramp up the fitness program.
Probably a fair enough whack, he's stood out for the year for stupidity n at his age that's probably cooked. Should have been a similar whack for Saad, chemicals you are allowed to drink on mon or wed but not on match day probably shouldn't cop a whacking with the big ugly stick, again for stupidity.

Essendrugs on the other hand for bringing in the old east german lab technician n running a full scale year long doping regimen should simply be forced to close the doors *smile* off n never come back.